Hi, I’m Bartek. I will show you my Pan deck. I’ve played with this deck for some time and took second place in tournaments.
Hi, I’m Bartek. I will show you my Pan deck. I’ve played with this deck for some time and took second place in tournaments. Two times in Polish Tournaments in Kraków and once in Shop Championship in Warsaw. Deck is updated with cards from the new set. Not many though. Let’s start with Super Combo. Super Combo cards should be included in every deck. Mine are “Handy Giru”. I also have here black cards, so the new Super Combo cards with Sparkings don’t fit here yet. I play with control version of deck. Four Senzu. They are useful when you fight aggro decks like Hirustorm. It allows to stabilize and defend. Two negates. First is “Whis’s Coercion”, which allows me to play it without loosing energy. Second negate is “Unending Awakening”. It’s very usefil while fighting Hirustorm, because it gives my Leader +5000 power for the duration of the turn. – Two negates are enough? Summary there’s more of them. Those three are just “general”. Those two are recommended in Hirustorm fights. So there’s five together. And another one is “Pride and Justice Toppo”. When one of Leaders of the game has 15000 power, you can play it paying two energy cards. With Pan it is very important to play Battle Cards whenever possible. Every time you play a Battle Card it gets a boost and then its power is 20000 power or more, I can draw a card from deck. And when either Leader is Awaken, you play this Toppo paying only 2 energy. And when you negate with this card, it goes to the Battle Area. Thus I can draw card thanks to Leader Auto. Sometimes I attack with it, it’s over 20 000 power attacker with cost 2. And when this card K.O.s opponent’s Battle Card, it goes to Active Mode. It can destroy more than 1 card per turn. When you fight Hirustorm it’s very important to have ready to attack cards on your Battle Area. Summary there’s 8 negates in my deck. Bad luck card, “Planet M-2”. With this card I can reduce opponent’s Battle Card power by 5000. Then if the power is 0, card goes to the Drop Area. With this you can get rid of weak blockers, which often are played without paying energy cost. Next is “Bodyguard Ledgic”. When opponent has Battle Cards on area and I don’t, I can play it for free. Thanks to Pan’s Auto, I can draw a card when this card gets boost. Next card is probably the most important one. Four copies of “Double Shot Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta”. When you combo with this card from your hand, it goes to Battle Area in Rest mode. Again you can draw a card with Pan’s Auto skill, even during your opponent’s turn. This works also during your turn, of course. During beginning of the game, when you don’t have cards strong enough, just combo with this one. It’s great card, because there’s always some kind of boost with it. That’s it. Next one is 3 copies of “Glory-obsessed Prince of Destruction Vegeta”. This one allows you to attack cards that are in Active mode. Additionally when you attack for the first time with it, it returns to Active mode and gets 10000 power boost for the battle.
This one allows you to attack cards that are in Active mode. Additionally when you attack for the first time with it, it returns to Active mode and gets 10000 power boost for the battle. So there’ attacker with 25000 power. If your opponent wants to defend, he has to use many cards. Next card is from World Martial Arts Tournament, “Hidden Power, East Supreme Kai”. It works the same way like “Furthering Destruction Champa”. Which means it gives you a Double Strike, when you combo with this card. I decided to use this one instead of Champa, because it’s energy cost is only 2. In case I can’t play anything else, I just play this one. And then you can draw a card thanks to Leader. It is very important with this Leader, because it doesn’t draw cards by itself, until it Awakens. Basically, when you don’t play Battle Cards, you don’t draw cards. Now we have Trunks set. Four copies of “Intensifying Power Trunks”. It’s only way to self-awaken. When you attack with this card, you can draw 1 life card and it gets 10000 power boost and Critical. So if it was the first card which you played during your turn, summary it’s 20000 Critical attacker. Very strong kick on the start. I play it because it’s Trunks:GT, so I can evolve with him into Chain Attack Trunks. It’s from red starter deck. This card also attacks Battle Cards in Active mode. His main advantage is when you play this card, you can play any card with 15000 power or less for free. – So thanks to him, you can play “Hidden Power, East Supreme Kai”. You couldn’t do this with Champa.
– Exactly. That’s one possibility. I have many other cards I can play thanks to that skill. I think the best option is to play “Fearless Pan”. I have two copies if it. When this card is played, it boosts red Battle Cards and Leader with additional 5000 power and Double Strike. – Your Leader Card gets Double Strike too?
– Yes, Leader and all red cards, except this one. It’s a great finisher card, when your opponent has many cards in Life Area.
– Your Leader Card gets Double Strike too?
– Yes, Leader and all red cards, except this one. It’s a great finisher card, when your opponent has many cards in Life Area. Additionaly, this card is Blocker with Barrier. It’s really difficult to get rid of it, so you can play a little risky wit it. Let’s say I play it with “Chain Attack Trunks” Auto skill, and my Battle Area looks like this. This Trunks gets 5000 power and Double Strike. This one too. And my Leader. If my opponent will be able to defend this, I still have Blocker with Barrier for the next turn. Another card I can play with Trunks’s Auto skill is so called “Combo Chain Zen-Oh”. I play card with Energy cost of 7, but all requirements are met, because it has 15000 power. When you play this card, both players all their cards from hand and Battle Area into deck. Ignoring barrier etc. Basically it resets all of your battleground. Then both players shuffle deck and draw 5 cards each. If “Chain Attack Trunks” is first played card during your turn, there’s 3 Auto skills triggering at once. Player decides in which order to trigger them. You can play “Chain Attack Trunks”, trigger his Auto, play Zen-Oh, trigger his Auto to reset area, activate Pan’s Auto, boost this card and draw a card. It’s very important, because now you have 6 cards in your hand, and your opponent only five. Three copies of Zen-Oh. Next card is “Foreseeing Hit”. It’s with Double Strike and I can check my opponent’s hand. Then I can send up to 2 his Battle Cards to his Warp. When I can see that I can finish during this turn, I can send opponent’s Super Combo. Then I attack and it’s over of the game. My finisher is “Ghost Attack SS3 Gotenks”. This one summons 3 Ghost Tokens. Each of those tokens has 15000 power, and when I have 4 or less cards in my hands, all of them and this Gotenks get Double Strike. They look like this. You can get them from Ultimate Box. With energy cost of 5, you play 4 cards to Battle Area, 3 of them are 15000 power attackers. All are Double Strike. During this turn you either defeat your opponent, or he has to combo a lot. So that’s my finisher. In the end, my black cards. 3 promo cards “Supreme Kai of Time, Light’s Guide”. Leader gets 5000 power boost and I can draw a card. What is more, if it’s first card played during my turn it gets boost and I draw a card thanks to Leader’s Auto skill. The last card in my deck is “Masked Saiyan, Mysterious Warrior”. – Just one?
– Yes, just one. This card allows me to put on drop any amount of cards until their cost together is up to 5. It’s also a good finisher, because it has a Double Strike. That’s my deck. – Is this deck good for beginners? I think yes. But I recommend to play as long as possible with any deck to learn its possibilities and test your preferred cards. For example I tried replace this finisher with SSJ4 Triple Flash. But it wasn’t good for me. I couldn’t draw good cards to combo with. Despite most people say that combo is better, I stayed with Gotenks. – And Gotenks gives you free ghosts with Double Strike if you have 4 or less cards on hand. – That’s true.
– Basically you play many cards for free. On the other hand, you can’t negate Triple Flash Triple Strike attack. When your opponent has 3 cards, he can’t do anything about this. If you wonder if this deck is good for beginners, I think it is. – How much does it cost? There are some expensive cards, for example “Fearless Pan”. My version is quite expensive. As you mentioned, “Fearless Pan”. “Foreseeing Hit” is expensive, too. “Chain Attack Trunks” still can be quite expensive, because it’s only in red starter deck. Moreover, there’s only 2 of them in deck and I recommend play at least 4 of them. This Vegeta is expensive too. You can get it only during tournaments. You can try buy it cheaper outside Poland, but still it’s about 6-11$ per copy. And Senzu, of course, which is very expensive. I didn’t sum these amounts. Let’s say I will do this at home, and Sebastian will include this information in description. – All right then. Thank you for your time and this deck profile. – I am sure it will be very useful for many people, including me. I play with Pan, but more budget version. I will show it soon. – That’s it. Thank you and good luck!
– Thanks! Bye!